Layouts

I have created a layout
with three charts (daily, weekly and monthly), and I am trying to scan through
the charts in the S&P500 directory provided by Reuters on their mainframe
(i.e., accessed via the web). When I go to open the layout though, it keeps
referencing a folder I created myself for downloading purposes (a target
directory). What am I doing wrong?

Also, why would my weekly
and monthly charts not be updating until the end of the week or month (not the
downloaded ones, but the ones accessed via the web on Reuters'
mainframe)?

Thanks in advance to those
that come to my rescue!