  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 4:12
  PM
  Subject: Re: Data Transfer - New
  Computer

  Thanks

  Norm  Wiss<A
  href="mailto:cutup2@xxxxxxxx";>cutup2@xxxxxxxx

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    Gene Ricci
    To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
    title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 6:18
    PM
    Subject: Data Transfer - New
    Computer

    I forgot who wanted a program to move data
    from one computer to another.

    I have a program that will do the trick and
    can send as an email attachment.
    There are 2 files (one about 350 KB and the
    other 430 KB). All is required is a cable and these 2 files. Just install
    your software from the vendor and then transfer the files. I just
    transferred a 767MB data file from one computer to another and nothing was
    dropped/lost/screwed-up.

    <FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">Gene