  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 6:18
  PM
  Subject: Data Transfer - New
  Computer

  I forgot who wanted a program to move data
  from one computer to another.

  I have a program that will do the trick and
  can send as an email attachment.
  There are 2 files (one about 350 KB and the
  other 430 KB). All is required is a cable and these 2 files. Just install your
  software from the vendor and then transfer the files. I just transferred a
  767MB data file from one computer to another and nothing was
  dropped/lost/screwed-up.

  Gene