Use Win NT, throw out Win 95

Hi Folks,
Allow me a word to the Wise: *Don't* use Windows 31 bit! I used to have
Win95 on the home-PC, and NT at the office. However, NT is so vastly
superior to Win 95 that I can only urge everyone who uses his/her PC
professionally to switch to Windows NT. The OS is secure, crash-proof
(well, almost ;-), and nearly as fast as Win 95. So far I've *never* had
Metastock quit on me yet!
You just have to install a bit more RAM which is a dime a dozen today -
64 MB is the absolute minimum, 128 MB advisable (doubling RAM speeds up
your PC much, much more than doubling the Herztes).
Kind Regards & Happy Trading,
Jan Willem Roberts