RE: Re: E-mail Alert service ??

Hi all,

I heard from a swiss company FIMCO. At the moment they cover the swiss market but
it seems the will cover the also the US market.
Look at their homepage: "http:www.fimco.ch".
They send messages via email, fax or per pager, hatever you want.

Harald

Vitaly,

Thanks for the suggestion. The ability to add such features is built into
the application since a custom script is called to process the quotes.
The script can be modified to run other programs, etc. I haven't given
much thought to such uses of the script as you describe.

Cheers,

Jim