Re: stock selection

Michael:

You misunderstood my question.  ROI, is an interest rate calculation, it is
determined over a given period of time.  For capital investments it is
usualy based on the expected life of the investment: for money investments,
like stocks, bonds, funds it would be based on such things as a year, or
the expected holding period.  If I have this wrong, please correct me

Lionel