Re: Head and Shoulders?

Totally see it and have been watching it since the mini-crash.  INTC
bounced nicely off of 70 today, but will it last?   There were several
left shoulders, and a "Bart Simpson" head (new term).  Looks like
several right shoulders - but how many?  70 is an extremely important
level.

Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts

Disclosure: I am long INTC.

---Greatelto  wrote:

> You pattern watchers....look at INTC.  That could well be a major
H&S forming