Re: ZigZag Formula

Using the ZigZag indicator in an indicator is a very bad idea.  Unlike
most other indicators, the ZigZag can revise itself back into the
past.  The last Zig can move and even get absorbed back into the
previous Zag - not a good quality for a trading system indicator to
have.

The ZigZag is very useful for spotting chart patterns in the past -
not much else IMHO.

Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts