Formula Help Needed

Hi,

I'm trying to build an indicator which will normalize the price of any
stock.  I mean, I want to see the historical closes of a stock as a
percentage of today close of that stock.  The formula could look like :
C/ref(C,today)*100

The problem is that I do not know how to reference to the last close in the
database for a stock (ref(C,today) is not possible with MS 5.11).

Do anybody has a clue on the subject?  Do MS 6 or MS 6.5 has the required
functionality?

Please reply, at least, directly to me as I have difficulty to keep on top
of the discussion list.

Thanks and best regards to all

Robert