From: paul <pwjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, December 06, 1997 7:07 PM
Subject: question for the group

> How do I email charts from metastock ,at the moment I right click
over the chart, then select "internet" in the popup, then "save as
html", then use a file name and finish the file name with .htm or
.html then I open up eudora email program, and attach the saved
chart,but when you click the attachment I normally just get data for 1
day,every now and then I get the chart but not usually. What am I
doing wrong ?