Re: Indicators vs. Charts

Chip

I sincerely hope that the previous messages you refer to encourages
rather than discourages new users from exploring the richness of
Metastock. I firmly believe that users should adopt a style that they
are comfortable with. I do not use chart patterns because I am more
familiar and more comfortable with indicators. This may reflect my
inexperience with chart patterns. However I avidly read all posts
regarding chart patterns and indicators and anything else to further my
TA experience. To do less would be a disservice to myself.

John Manasco