Re: low unemployment,bear market,correlation???

 How do I email charts from metastock ,at the moment I right click over the chart, then select "internet" in the popup, then "save as html", then use a file name and finish the file name with .htm or .html then I open up eudora email program, and attach the saved chart,but when you click the attachment I normally just get data for 1 day,every now and then I get the chart but not usually. What am I doing wrong ?
        P.S. I use win 95,eudora e-mail,netscape nav 3,pentium 100 if that makes any difference.

        paul
        melbourne
        australia
        pwjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx