Re: Database!?

Hi Mike --

If you are refering to MIRAT, an overall market timing system, its
publisher is Michael Burk.  You can reach him at (800) 325-1344.

I began following it in 1993 when writing a review of it for AAII's
Computerized Investing.  The system has been profitable in real time
since then.

The system needs end of day data, which comes either from Burk's bulletin
board or from Wall Street Journal or Investor's Business Daily.

Thanks,
Howard Bandy