Re: low unemployment,bear market,correlation???

Hi Everybody:																		 I just thought that I would throw this
out for discussion. I am no Chicken Little. I am not screaming that the
sky (market)is falling....Today the unemployment figures came out. The
news said that they are the lowest figures in 24 years,since Oct 73. If
I am not mistaken, one of the largest bear markets since the depression
occured in 1974. Is there,could there,,,be a correlation between the
two? Record low unemployment and a bear market.  To the old timers out
there, what were the dynamics of the market and the economy in the 73-74
era . I didnt start investing until 84, all I remember about 73-74 is
that I was a young man with a young family working my ... off to make
ends meet. Comments anyone?																			Tom Rivet