Re: data import

Hi Mike,
the same here. Although the p.SAR is represented correctly on-screen,
I've only had erratic results with the system-builder (didn't try it
with explorations, so far). As a guess, I think the flips above & below
the equity line might be the cause.
This is a pity because I've had good experience withe pSAR from the
selling side. So, you guys out there, what's been your experience with
it?
J.W.E. Roberts