Re: Confirm or Deny ?.

Frank....

Regarding Value Line, you can call 1-800-833-0046 or visit them on line at
www.valueline.com.  Their main service covers about 1700 stocks in great
depth and gives them rankings, opinions and comments.  Their extended service
covers another 1700 smaller stocks.  In addition, they give you industry
reports.

They offer a ten-week trial for $55 (a really good deal).  Their regular
annual fee is $570 and the extended service is $125 (one hell of a bargain)
if you subscribe to the regular service. When I was working I used them and
now I subscribe myself.  Well worth it for an investor.

Visit the Motley Fool on AOL....they have an investment program that uses
Value Line stocks.  The IFG program is aggressive and since 1980 has had
outstanding results.  As a matter of fact, it will blow your mind and MIRAT.

Jerry