Re: 闽臦厨基╰参

  • To: Bruce Russell <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Super Stochastic...
  • From: Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:36:05 -0800 (PST)

Bruce,
At some point I hope you will understand that the open & the close are
only events. So what we are interested in is the wins & the loses. You
are right about the fine line between winning & losing. What the wins
and loses tells us is that we are to be long in one region and short in
the other region. So if you think of it in those terms (regions) open &
close become irrelavent.

You also have to remember this is only one formula. It tells you about a
region of preferable trading. Now add another indictor that tells you
about this same region of preferable trading. But based upon a seperate
set of rules.
So you are increasing your odds of a successfull trade.

Now whether you can support yourself and your Jag (LOL) depends on you.
My past experiences tell me not to be like the deer who is blinded by
the glare of the headlights (the money, the power, the toys). Since it
can easily be killed buy the moving vehicle. But instead to love the
task. Although boring at times. It is the love of the tasks involved in
trading, that will keep you on the right path.

Harley