Re: tc2000/datacon updates

Steve,

What is this and how can I check it out?

I am very interested in analyzing Groups and Sectors.  AIQ is
excellent for this purpose.  I got Bollinger's Group Power and am
going to install it.  It has about 2,000 Stocks arranged in Group and
Sectors.  He has made a Fundamental Screen on them and a Screen to
assure that the Stocks correlate to the Groups.  He updates this data
quarterly.  AIQ has an extensive Ranking System involving Volume as
well as Price movement.

I also built Surrogate Groups based on the 10 top holdings of the
Selects.  I modify this quarterly as Fidelity reports on current
holdings.  This way I can analyze the Selects using Volume.  I like
Arm's Equivolume approach and use this extensively against the Selects
and on individual Stocks.

I export these Groups to Metastock and use it to look at Relative
Strength and to do Explorations on a Macd of Relative Strength of the
individual Fund to a Group composed of all the Selects.  I find with
this approach I have a reasonable chance of picking up a Select just
as it begins a move up in Relative Strength to all the other Selects.

IRL may add another diminution to this approach.