Re: Re Charts

The home site is http://www.cme.com/

Follow the links to "Flash" prices.  You can also try the real time quotes
interface.  It's pretty neat.  This Globex info is becoming one of the first
things I look at when I get up...

Not that it helped me today...I reserved the right to turn on a dime several
times today and lost every time...

But there's something else too that I'm trying to get a handle on.  I've
posted a note about the "OEX Master Blaster" a couple times (re: his site
and getting onto his email list)...If you got on his email list you will
have noted that he's in general pretty bearish.  He wrote a significant note
yesterday saying that we'd be making a quick trip to Dow 7000.

But then early this morning, he sent out another note noting that S&P
futures were trading limit up and that the "Feds were pouring liquidity"
into the market.  He says:

"It looks like the Feds are flooding the Globex markets with liquidity again
and it wants to take the markets back up...."

He/she (I shouldn't assume that the Blaster is a He) doesn't say how he came
by this knowledge.  What is the Globex related data that leads him to this
conclusion?

Another piece of the puzzle is that the single book he recommends is
Murphy's "Intermarket Technical Analysis" text.  I surmise that he
understands something about nuanced relationship among the various markets.

I don't know...

I would think that this was just luck but he also called the last rally that
began about the last week of October/first week of November.  (That's why
when he sent the note from this morning I took it very seriously.  And
clearly he was to be taken seriously today.)  He did this despite his
bearishness just the day before.  How is he doing this?

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx