From: Marianne Seehusen Ditz <marianse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MetaStock-List <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 16 550 UART, sending chart.
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 1997 12:52 PM

Hello everyone :-)
As I see it, this all depend on how much you want to pay
for your downloading. Personally I have a computer from
1993, 33 mhz, modem 28 800 bps.
To follow the speed of today, I have to  purchase a card,
16 550 UART. This will make the speed available to
57 600 - 115 200 bps. (in DOS you can see which UART
your computer is running. Give the command MSD).
To download a chart will only take some seconds.

Hope this helps.

:-) Marianne