Re: Chart test 2

John Manasco wrote:

SNIP
>    .... Jim and Harvey (and several other people)
> send charts out that I look at and hopefully this will broaden my
> technical analysis knowledge.....
SNIP

Please give HARLEY credit for his useful contributions.  This Harvey
prefers to stay in the background and take it all in.  However having
bestirred myself, let me add a strand to what is becoming a downright
tedious string.

A few stalwarts in this list regularly give more than they receive and
make it worth following.  If any individuals have problems with the
list, it is up to them to solve their own problems, and not impose
restrictions on others.  Several solutions have been suggested.  If the
trouble is more than they're willing to take, they know the ultimate
solution.  Now can we please talk about something else?

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C. Canada