Re: charts

NOTE....This does not deal with Technical Analysis....use of the delete
button is permitted!!

Previously we have had some discussions on deflation.  In my comments, I made
reference to what I called "modern deflation."  I would like to refer those
of you who have an interest to a brief article written by Bruce Steinberg,
Chief Economist at Merrill Lynch.  The title of his article is "Learning to
Love Deflation" and can be found at http://www.plan.ml.com/zine/.....just
find the title and double click on it.

Needless to say, this supports my belief that deflation is a bigger threat
than inflation currently is.  Even pure technicians (which we all are,
right?) might consider factoring this into their equations.  As Dennis Miller
says, "Of course this is only my opinion....I could be wrong."

Jerry