Re: metastock-digest Digest V97 #87

Just a brief note to say that OPTIONSCOPE, one of the applets in MS 6.0,
produces Option factors, called Greeks, i.e.Delta, Gamma, etc. that are
correctly calculated. I have confirmed the OPTIONSCOPE calcs with another
more professional program.
However there is more to analyzing Options than OPTIONSCOPE can deliver.
MS did a nice job but they didn't intend a full blown Option Analyzer.
Certainly not for the price of MS 6.0.

I find OPTIONSCOPE to be a handy calculator for tracking Volatilities on
selected equity options.

Also in re your question 1) there is no Open Interest on stocks. Open Interest
applies to Options and Futures.

Regards,
Stan Rubenstein

At 09:30 AM 11/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>	Has anyone purchase the new version of Metastock, 6.5?  If so, how is it?
Did they improve on the arkwardness in switching between the explorer window
and charts?  Did they improve the explorer any?   Did anyone purchase the
optional bonus softwares... like Martin Pring's Tutorial or Systems!?  How
are they and are they worth the money?