Re: Price Volume indicator

Just wanted to comment since I am sure that most know that Western
Digital (WDC) was downgraded. Dropped 6 points. Good thing I believe in
due diligence before going long. I do want you to know that Stanley
Chong who uses this simple method for the January bounce has been very
successful with it over the years. So keep the technique filed away for
next year.

And maybe it doesn't work in a declining market.

I don't know since this is Stanley's bailey wigg.

Harley