January effect

I used this discount broker for awhile until they could not tell me a
market order price in less then 20 minutes during heavy volume( this was
before our 1,000,000,000 day) .......... also if you are using real time
data there is a difference between what you see on your screen and what
they tell you. However I am not sure how they compare with other discount
brokers because I left PBS and went with a data feed/order entry system .

They do have an excellent web site with a great deal of good information
during the trading day that is available to anyone, client or not.

G. Kirsopp

.