Re: v6.5 minor errors and installation errors

<x-html><HTML>
I use the TRIN in trading the S&amp;P 500 futures.&nbsp; For those not
familiar with this indicator 1.00 is neutral, under 1.00 shows buying strength
and over 1.00 shows selling strength. In a very strong market the TRIN
will get under .50, in a very weak market over 2.00.&nbsp; If I want to
sell short a strong market I will wait until the TRIN rises above the .50
to at least .80 before I even think of shorting.&nbsp; I have found through
expensive learning if you short when the TRIN in in the area of .50 the
market will often go higher.

<P>On the buy side, with the market buying every dip the last few years
I don't have to wait for the TRIN to drop from a high number before buying.&nbsp;
If the market changes and starts to <U>not</U> automatically recover from
drops this will change.

<P>Bob Doeden
<BR>============================================================
<BR>Conversely
<BR>Tim Kruzel wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Is there anyone out there who follows the TRIN indicator
who could give
<BR>a brief description regarding how to interpret it? Or indicate a place
<BR>where one could read about it.

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Advancing Issues |&nbsp;&nbsp;
| Down Volume |
<BR>TRIN = | ---------------- | x | ----------- |
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Declining Issues |&nbsp;&nbsp;
| Up Volume&nbsp;&nbsp; |

<P>Suppose one had a large TRIN value. This could come about in two ways.

<P>1) The Down/Up ratio stays around 1.0 but the Advance/Decline ratio
is
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; large. One might interpret this as bullish?

<P>2) The Advance/Decline ratio stays around 1.0 but the Down/Up ratio
is
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; large. One might interpret this as bearish?

<P>It seems to me that TRIN obscures what is happening. Why not follow
the
<BR>two ratios separately? What am I missing?

<P>Thanks
<BR>Regards,
<BR>Tim</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>