Re: v6.5 minor errors and installation errors

Jose', will you send copies of your charts only to the people who ask to
see them?  Send your message and let people know if they want to see your
charts, to request them from you.  Your charts take a long time to load and
they go to everybody on Metastock list.  We all may not want to see the
Dow87 Crash charts.  Thank you.