Re: TRIN Interpretation

If you have Excel you can take your own data and convert. Export to
Excel via the Downloader. Change your o,h,l,c to volume data & volume
data to close data. Keep your headers unchanged. Just change the data.
Then save, import back into MS. Now you might end up with some errors
due to the error checking rules in the Downloader. But you would know
that you could ignore them.

Hope this helps.
Harley