Re: TRIN Interpretation

Clive:

I think that these are called Crocker charts. I got a flier in the mail
about a month or 2 ago, sorry I dont have it. I think that Crocker is in
California.  I tried using them a few years ago (befroe the dys of the pc).
 I found that the spirals were never as smoothe as the promotional
literature.  I sort of think that the information from these charts is
limited.

Lionrl