Money Management

Just wanted to let you know I am out of ONSL.

I had trades that netted $135, $39, $1000 and $11.25. These are
approximates. The last position I started at 22 1/4 and another around
23 7/8. It had gone as high as 25 3/8, I believe. I pulled out on
Friday. I was tired and after being out of the money by as much as $300
I was content with a winning trade. Even though it was $11 bucks. I was
very pleased that I didn't have a losing trade. For me this is a
milestone.

The grand was a windfall in my opinion. These were all short sales and
the strategy that I had addressed previously were implimented.  You
know, take a position short if it moves against me take another short
position higher up. I started with 100 shares which is about 20% of a
margin account. There are chart patterns that I won't touch so this
isn't a blind appoach.

I am behind on my earnings list from IBD. Hopefully I can get some
symbols loaded & data downloaded tomorrow. I need to find some more
stocks.

Harley Meyer