Re: Key reversal day & commodity comments

If  you subscribing or planning to subscribe to Reuters (Reality Online )
data why don’t
you ask them about  data quality  and how long it takes to correct REPORTED
errors
(in my case a few months is not enough) ?
Why do I subscribe ? I don’t need a second downloader ..laziness...
planning to switch ; I would appreciate suggestions .
But , Reality Online (Reuters ) is ignoring my request to compare their
data against Reuters terminal data ( which would be easy to do) .
They deceive their subscribers KNOWINGLY .THEY CANNOT BLAME on SOMEBODY
ELSE FOR SUPPLYING  THEM  with  BAD DATA .And that would last for as long
as  subscribers are willing to tolerate fraud (discrepancy between
advertisement and Something  Online ) .
 I heard that others are not better , so why bother ?
I hope that Federal Trade Commission would look into that  , which might
elevate the
standards of entire industry . As soon as data vendors are required to
provide meaningful
statistics about their data (say compared against exchange data ), market
forces will take care of the rest.
               Leon Feyder