John Murphy Resignation???

Found a new site of interest...Haven't checked it out...

http://www.turtletrader.com/

The potential significance of the site can be understood through reading the
interviews that Jack Schwager conducted with Richard Dennis and Bill
Eckhardt published in "Market Wizards" and "New Market Wizards".

Oh, one other place to look:  I looked at a CTA performance table the other
day in either Barron's or IBD.  I forget the precise name of the CTA
organization, but the name "Eckhardt something something" was prominently in
first place...

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx