Re: DJIA update

Hello to Everybody

I am a user of metastock from Greece. This is my first message in this
list as i subscribe
from last Sunday. I find your comments very helpful.

I want to download some data for metastock. Where can i find them?

Another thing is that i will visit the States from next Sunday for 24
days. I am interesting to met some people from the market. I will visit
San Francisco, LA, Omaha & NY.  If anybody is interesting try to contact
until Saturday .

Thank you all

Giorgos Kirgidis

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard137.vcf"