Re: Attention Bulls: Re: Barron's Interview with Justin Mamis

While your reading the 10/27 issue of Barrons I would recommend  reading the
article "Battered & Bearish".  This is an interview of a short seller who is
bearish on the computer stocks.  Whether you agree or disagree, his viewpoint
should be considered by any investor in the tech sector.  After this last week
anyone who invests in this area must be aware of the dangers in this group.

Bob Doeden