Re: ONSL

Correction it took five minutes to fill one order & another order took 9
minutes. Both were limit orders & wasn't at the bid or the ask. The time
went by fast.
The 9 minute order was because my lot size was too small. But I was the
ask with size of 100 on the NASD for the security.

Again I am very pleased.

Harley