Re: ONSL

This is an atypical day, but will help those service providers who
choose to. A chance to re-evaluate there systems. My Datek fill was
still in less than a minute. It took me so damn long to get between the
bid & the ask. Kept moving on me.

Even at 40 minutes, that isn't all that bad. A great deal of folks can't
even get past the busy signal. Gotta love that technology.
Harley