the market

I have put several messages on this page over the past few months warning
of the chart divergences and the probability of a big sell off. The last
detailed a fast dowmove to 7600 out of a classic Rising Wedge pattern.

The big picture is very clear. Wordlwide we have entered a true bear
market. The coming correction will not be over in a couple of months. We
have to correct the excesses of the market since 1974. This will not be
done in one or even two years. Anybody who thinks that world markets will
bounce back in the short term to new highs has no concept of long term
analysis.

The main problem with most investors is that they think only of the short
term and fail to recognise the overall impact of the long term.

Be very careful of ALL equity markets world wide. The big bear is well and
truly upon us. If you think the other day was a crash. Wait for the real
thing still to come!!!
Regards Dr Clive Roffey.