Re: Elliotwaves

Do not buy any Elliott program until you understand the true basics of
Elliott. The sellers make all sorts of claims. The Elliott analysis works
on a best fit situation. As any Elliott analyst knows the best fit often
does not apply. I have found that understanding Elliott and using it on
normal daily charts gives better results than any program.
GET is supposed to be the Rolls Royce of Elliott programs. But I strongly
recommend that you spend lots of time studying Elliott before embarking on
any purchase of software.
Dr Clive Roffey