When to take profits?

Technology is great, the information age & the internet.

In light of the foreign markets tanking I am not going to cover. Also
ONSL has had it's earning estimates lowered. Not a rosey picture as
painted buy the Motley Fools.

I now have to decide if  I want to take a new position at these levels.
I guess I will take it as a new trade (I'm learning), if it meets the
trade rules then I will go for it other wise I hold for another
opportunity.

I almost decided to sell my long positions Tuesday. But then I would
have to take a loss. I am tired of that. They'll come back. Maybe this
time I can buy on the dip.