DJIA support

Jeff I agree that the next support at 7000 should be strong. But in light of
the other markets & what I saw today in the market. I suspect it will not hold.

Last night (Sunday) I looked at the bottom of the channel to be about 7584.
There was a little bounce around that point.

All other supports where blown through like a sky diver in dive mode, headed
toward earth. Not even an up glich as it crused past the 200 day MA of approx.
7405.

It is 161 points from 7000. The next support I see below is around 6500.

Well time for bed.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx