Re: Still room for a big crash

But one of the bad things now is that the markets are starting to feed
off of one another. After the first big down turn in the Hang Seng, the
US markets followed, then since the US market corrected so did the
foreign markets in reaction to US.

Right now I am still short on ONSL, and have 50 share postions (smaller
positons) long.
So it has been a moderately good day.
Harley