[Fwd: MKt - Hang Seng's EW Count]

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 14:32:22 +0800
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeff Harteam <jharteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MKt - Hang Seng's EW Count

Donald Thompson wrote:

> How did the HS count change since your last post?  Is this a monster 5th
> wave termination coming up or what.  I seem to remember that the wave
> count was somewhere near the completion of wave four.  Did this last
> wave get really subdivided or extended?//
>
> regards...
>
> Don Thompson

Greetings Don:

According to my wave counts, the zigazg corrective fourth is definitely in
placed already.  What really worries me is that the closing of 10,426 has
surpassed the .618 of the whole of the primary 3rd. So, the Hang Seng can
conceivably go for a 100% retracement back to the 7,000 levels.  However,
it's still too early to make such judgement.  I would like to see some
consolidations within the present levels and the recent low of 9766. Any
decisive break of this low will make the current corrective fourth a five
wave corrections to a much much lower level.  Hate to comment on corrective
waves :).  Take care, Don.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong