Re: Win98 Questions

Jim

a month ago I asked about this and from all responses I can tell:

1-      Win NT 4 Support multi-monitors and you just install reg. svga
cards
2-      Win98 will be similar to NT in which you install regular good
quality svga cards
3-      Win98 will support up to 8 monitors using reg. svga cards.

3-      Win 3.xx & 95 can enable you to use more than 1 monitor but you
need
        to buy special cards (multi-monitors). These cards are expensive
and the best
        (recommend by many on this list and other sources) was Appian cards

4-      Just a good option i am now building is Networking your current pc
with
        a 386/486pc with or without hard disk and bootable net card. I just
cleaned up my old
        386 and works great with my Pentium but have no time to fine tune
it.

regards

Waheeb Bakhashwain
Jeddah - Saudi Arabia