Re: Win98 Questions

Jim,
you can get multi-monitor cards now.  Try looking in computer magazines.  I
came across this product some time ago.  Cost is about $500.  Works for
Win95.

Daniel Martinez

In a message dated 97-10-24 19:01:39 EDT, anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Has anyone heard details on Win98?  If so, I have a few questions...

 I heard Win98 has a multiple monitor capability.  Do I have to have a dual
or quad video card to use this capability, or do I use a number of video
cards(one for each monitor)?

 Does it enable me to run one program on multiple monitors such as
Tradestation with charts on one monitor and quotes on another, and can I run
different programs on each monitor?

 Is there a site that I can look at that will give me specific on Win98?

 I would appreciate any response...    >>