Re: Put-Call Ratio

Stan,

What is your interpretation now ?  It seems that the trend is down since
April.

Do you follow Dow theory at all ?  I also noticed that the Dow Ind/ Dow
Transports is in a sharp decline.  Does this meaning anything ?  Most of
this stuff is new to me and I just started tracking it, but I am not sure
what to make of some of the trends.

Thanks,

Charlie

> From: Stan Rubenstein <stansan@xxxxxxx>
> To: chipa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Put-Call Ratio
> Date: Wednesday, October 22, 1997 6:03 PM
>
> I trade Options and think I have something worth adding to this
> discussion.
> Since 1987 and increasingly since Fosback's book the uses of Puts and
Calls