Datek

Thought I would share a bit about Datek.

When I first started investing/trading I always felt that I had to buy at the
ask and sell at the bid. Not with Datek. In fact when I want to buy and my
offer is greater than the current bid (less than the ask of course). I now
become the bid.

Same holds true for the selling. I become the ask, if I want.

Hence I buy at the bid and sell at the ask. Too cool for me.

Now I suspect some of you already knew all of this but it is new for me.

Also fun to see your order sitting there in the regionals or the Nasdaq II and
then seeing it trade.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx