6.5 Downloader problems

About one month ago I ordered the 6.5 upgrade to MS. I use Telescan as
my data provider and immediately found out that Downloader 6.5 wouldn't
download current quotes from Telescan. I called Equis who acknowledged
the problem and said they would get back to me very soon. That's the
last I've heard from them. Since they don't provide an 800 number for
support I thought I'd shout at them through this forum.

ARE YOU LISTENING EQUIS? YOU TOOK MY MONEY AND SOLD ME A PRODUCT THAT
DOESN'T WORK AS ADVERTISED.

FIX IT.

John Manasco