Re: MACD-HISTOGRAM

Oppps!  Forgot the exploration.  Sorry.  Here's a simple example:

1. Bring up the Explorer and press "New"
2. Choose a name (suggest "MACD Difference")
3. In the "Column A" tab enter:
       LinRegSlope(Fml("MACD Difference"), 3)
4. In the "Column B" tab enter:
       Fml("MACD Difference")
5. In the "Filter" tab enter:
       (colA > 0 AND (colB > 0 AND colB < 0.01))
       OR
       (colA < 0 AND (colB < 0 AND colB > -0.01))
6. Save it a go!

Note: Substitute whatever treshhold value you want for the 0.01 I
chose.

Good luck,
Chip