re: which Software from Stocks & Commodities

Don't waste your time or risk your installed good software.
Some years ago when they sent me floppy disks of SW they sent out a
hot warning shortly after warning about viruses and advising to
destroy the disks.
Although I am a long term subscriber to TASC and their editorial
staff is good (meaning the content is helpful) I believe it is the
marketing department that sponsors this "free" software which is
not free if you count your own investment to learn and use it and
make them behave.
Free software is always worth what you paid for.

Since you spent the big bucks on Metastock better to spend your
time and energy making it serve your needs.