Re: Optionscope

I tested your numbers, because I use Optionscope and work with Options,
and confirmed your result - nada.
However I simulated a scaled down option premium but using your strike
and security index prices.
Apparently the implied volatility becomes too large, when solving the
Black Scholes equation, and the OptionScope program can't compute above
an implied volatility of 199.999. This occurs when I scale up the
premium price (simulated) from 1 to 5.
I'm not sure why the program does this and will investigate further.
It shouldn't be the lira dimension since your premium is about 5% of
the security. I trade some index options currently and the premiums
are generally aobut 3%.

By the way you can experiment for yourself by backing out the option
premium as follows:  Enter the index strike and security price as
you gave it, but then enter the volatility of 199 and see what the
formula does to derive the option premium.

Buon giorno,
Stan Rubenstein